Saturday, December 4, 2010

December 4th update

Everyday, I seem to always find little things to add to the trail. Oddly enough, there are so many items, displays, etc most folks don't remember from year to year what is old and what is new!

I have a few more surprises.
This year, having the trail complete by Thanksgiving was a huge success.
Traffic each night is picking up. Most folks don't know it is open at this point.
A continuing topic from folks is that "my friend told me about this!"
For me, it is still Austin's best kept secret......

#1 question = "Where do your store all this?"

1 comment:

  1. if you are constantly adding new things to the trail...we should wait until christmas eve to visit, right?! :) actually we'll probably come on a weeknight so it's not as crowded as the weekend. can't wait.

    ReplyDelete