Saturday, January 1, 2011

Tonight is the finale!

Last night to walk the trail of lights!
This year has been so rewarding in many ways. I was sharing a few stories with a buddy of mine last night. He had some inspiring insight which I had not thought of.
Folks are so grateful. This was our first year to take donations both monetary and clothing.
I was blown away. The money will go towards new lights, Pedernales Electric, donations to YMCA, Angel House and Mobile Loaves.

I have some great ideas for next year. Thanks for all your feedback. Feel free to drop off clothing donations (mens), toiletries, blankets, back packs, etc all year long. Also, I will take any Christmas outdoor decor and lights as donations for next season.

I have already began making purchases for next season. We will begin in October!

No comments:

Post a Comment