Monday, November 22, 2010

My two helpers took today (Sunday) off.
A very productive day that is now going to end with me going to bed!

A new inflatable 6' Santa is set up with a weedeater!
I also have a Southpark character chilling in the hammock.
I began refurbishing the boat. Spiderman will be navigating this year with a gigantic snowman on water ski's.
The Ferris wheel is officially up and running!
I assembled and installed the three animated reindeer/sleigh. Two motors need replacing. Not gonna happen this season! Still looks mighty fine.

Had some minor trenching in the backyard for extension cords.

Repaired the fence to keep visitors from entering our immediate backyard and to keep the dogs in. You can only imagine all the landmines from four puppies!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment